Bury My Head - Kate walsh

音乐随身听:

【治愈女声】Bury My Head - Kate walsh

这是一首木吉他伴奏的民谣小品,如暖煦的微风拂面,让人瞬间回到干净无忧的年纪。Kate的嗓音有种说不出的透明感,清凉而纯净,还有一点专属青葱岁月的小小忧伤。

Kate Walsh,英国创作歌手,精通古典钢琴、吉他;18岁时获伦敦音乐学院取录,为了达成自制大碟的心愿,不惜搁置入读大学。直到23岁自制音乐大碟,击败了多名国际歌手荣登英国iTunes下载榜榜首。

《Bury My Head 》

Tip-toeing where you shine your light,
有你出现的地方我总是战战兢兢
Stealing my heart into the night,
入夜十分你偷走我的心
And springing it on me just when the time is right.
当我觉得该是我们相爱的时候,你却突然跟我说出
You told me about her and all the plans you're making,
你跟我讲起她,讲起你们所有的计划
Lost in the woods with two crumbs for taking.
我一个人颠沛流离迷失在森林里
Kate Walsh
凯特·沃尔什

Now I don't want to share
现在我不想同谁分享你
Your fingers through my hair.
你的手指穿过我的秀发
But if you keep calling my name,
但是如果你只是跟我道别
I'll bury my head in the sand hoping you'll stay.
我会成为躲进沙子的鸵鸟,只希望你能留下来
Why cant you be different from the rest?
为什么你也跟其他人一样?
Oh, won't you surprise me instead?
哦,为什么你不能给我惊喜?
I've had it up to here,
我的爱已至此
Please just be my darling, my dear.
亲爱的,请做我的爱人

Quivering like a leaf as we lay.
像一片叶子为我们奠定
I guess that I could share
我想我可以和她分享你
Your fingers through my hair.
你的手指穿过我的秀发
But if you keep calling her name,
但是如果你只是跟我道别
I'll bury my head in the sand hoping you'll change.
我会成为躲进沙子的鸵鸟,只希望你能改变决定
Why can't you be different from the rest?
为什么你也跟其他人一样?
Oh, won't you surprise me instead?
哦,为什么你不能给我惊喜?
I've had it up to here.
我的爱已至此
But, please just be my darling, my dear.
但是亲爱的,请做我的爱人
But, please just be my darling my dear..
但是亲爱的,请做我的爱人

评论
热度(79)